On Feb 25, 12:28 am, clj123 <ariela2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tried saving a much smaller number of rows and I'm still getting
> this exception.
>
> I also tried processing the rows (without saving to database) and put
> a Thread sleep. That also generated this exception.

Here are some more guesses if you haven't tried them already:

1. Remove the transaction if there is one. Only write a single record.

2. If you're getting the Exception when processing the rows without
doing anything with the database (including starting a transaction)
then perhaps something during the processing of the rows (or the gui?)
is calling Thread.interrupt().

Sorry these aren't very good suggestions.
Saul