Hi!

I would like to parse text like "some ${mpw${next}abc} tata" in order
to find all ${...} occurrences.
What is interesting that in that string there are nested ${ ... }
expressions.
Is there any way to easily reg-ex (or parse) such groups in Clojure?

I have checked perl reg-ex and here is the answer:
http://perldoc.perl.org/perlfaq6.html

It would be nice if expression ${ ... } could be escaped so it would
be grabbed for example with \, like "ala \${some} nice"

Bye!