Greetings,

  The dirname testcase fails on Window.  Does it make sense that even if
> it's running on window it should still pass?  In another word, don't you
> think that it should not convert the separator implicitly?

I agree with you, and I'll try to fix the test. However I don't have access
to a windows machine to make sure this work.

You can track this bug at
https://bitbucket.org/tebeka/fs/issue/4/dirname-test-fails-on-windows

All the best,
--