On 20 March 2011 22:02, Andreas Kostler
<andreas.koestler.le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would that be flow control though? I see this exception as a rather
> exceptional circumstance for this application...

If a missing key signifies an error, then yes, it should probably
throw an exception. It seems reading your code wrongly reminded me of
how in Python, it is idiomatic to catch KeyError if a key isn't
present, which can lead to unneccessarily nested and hard-to-read
logic. (Of course, there's also .get() in Python, with an identical
signature to Clojure's get)