YourKit

http://www.yourkit.com/

It's a great tool. It comes with a free trial, but IMHO it's worth every penny for the paid version.

--
Cheers,

Aaron Bedra
--
Clojure/core
http://clojure.com

On 04/04/2011 07:31 PM, Base wrote:
Hi Group!

I am hoping to get a little help figuring out how to profile my app.

I have been working on this for a while and appear to have a
bottleneck somewhere.

I could attempt to manually step through the app step by step, but I
am looking to see if there is a better solution.

How to you all profile your app to look to find the performance
bottlenecks?

Any help is most appreciated and would definitely be a good learning
experience for us newbies.

Thanks!

Base