On 5 Apr 2011, at 19:17, Christopher Redinger wrote:

> If you are interested in speaking at this year's Clojure Conj, please send us
> your talk ideas!

Are you really requiring two abstracts or is that just a nice bit of cheese?

I only have one topic I'd like to talk about. If that's interesting to the
program committee, then great, if not, then that's the way of the world :-)

I could write a number of abstracts representing different approaches to
presenting the same core material, but that would seem disingenuous...

Sam

---
http://sam.aaron.name