On Apr 5, 2011, at 8:35 PM, Ambrose B wrote:
> One thing I was confused about in the 1.1-betas was the boolean return value
> of tests seemed random. ie. tests that pass don't always return true.

Yes, there's no specified connection between `fact` return values and whether
the test(s) passed or failed. I have it on my list to make such a connection,
just because people expect it.

-----
Brian Marick, Artisanal Labrador
Contract programming in Ruby and Clojure
Occasional consulting on Agile
www.exampler.com, www.twitter.com/marick