On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 10:32 PM, Ken Wesson <kwess...@gmail.com> wrote:
[blank message]

Dammit, I didn't send that. More Chrome glitchiness. I clicked the
"Reply" link on Shantanu's message dated 10:10 PM April 6, the browser
did nothing, and I clicked "Reply" again after a few seconds. Then it
suddenly popped up the reply box, AFTER the second click, with the
"Send" button right where the click HAD landed. And then acted like
the order of the mouse click and the display change was opposite what
it really was.

The version of Chrome that is exhibiting all of this buggy behavior is
10.0.648.204, not to my knowledge a beta, and claims itself to be up
to date, but it's not on Mac OS X. I'm at my Windows box right now,
which is running Vista Service Pack 2. (I have no intention of
touching Windows 7 until at least one service pack for it comes out.
The early reports regarding Vista were horrible, but I waited until
SP2 to get it and didn't have any of the reported problems with it. I
did the same thing with XP, and even Win98. OTOH, I've never felt the
need to delay upgrading the Ubuntu box...)