The easiest way would be to install the library to you local maven
repository with the command below (assuming you have maven installed.  That
way, you can add the dependency to all of your projects on your local box.
 If you do not want to use maven, you make sure the library is on your
classpath when running the application.

mvn install:install-file
  -Dfile=<path-to-file>
  -DgroupId=<group-id>
  -DartifactId=<artifact-id>
  -Dversion=<version>
  -Dpackaging=<packaging>
  -DgeneratePom=true

Where: <path-to-file>  the path to the file to load
       <group-id>      the group that the file should be registered under
       <artifact-id>   the artifact name for the file
       <version>       the version of the file
       <packaging>     the packaging of the file e.g. jar

 - Mark