Hi,

On 12 Apr., 13:58, limux <liumengji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I see, thanks for your very wonderful replies.
> Clojursql does not conflict with clojure.core throung refer-clojure
> with exclude to make its own distinct work well. In my myoa.core, I
> refer clojure.core and clojureql which lead to conflict, because I
> refer clojureql in a normal way instead of use refer-clojure with
> exclude option. So I have to fellow you to avoid the issue.

This doesn't fit to the Exception in your first message. If your
description above was correct, you would only get a warning, not an
Exception.

Clojure 1.2.0
user=> (ns foo.bar (:refer-clojure :exclude (distinct)))
nil
foo.bar=> (def distinct :distinct)
#'foo.bar/distinct
foo.bar=> (ns yoyo.dyne)
nil
yoyo.dyne=> (refer 'foo.bar)
WARNING: distinct already refers to: #'clojure.core/distinct in
namespace: yoyo.dyne, being replaced by: #'foo.bar/distinct
nil

Hmmm.... Or are you still using Clojure 1.1?

Clojure 1.1.0
user=> (ns foo.bar (:refer-clojure :exclude (distinct)))
nil
foo.bar=> (def distinct :distinct)
#'foo.bar/distinct
foo.bar=> (ns yoyo.dyne)
nil
yoyo.dyne=> (refer 'foo.bar)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: distinct already refers to:
#'clojure.core/distinct in namespace: yoyo.dyne (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)

Sincerely
Meikel