We are looking for speakers for our next meeting (and future
meetings).
If you are ever traveling to the big apple and would like to speak to
a group of enthusiastic Clojurians, please let me know.
We meet at the google campus in Manhattan every month and are always
looking for interesting speakers to discuss anything related to
Clojure development.

Thanks,
Eric