On Saturday, 23 April 2011 16:15:57 UTC-4, Sean Corfield wrote:

> Should [:some-schema :a-table] become "some_schema.a_table"?
>
> How do people want to handle mixed case entity names? Do we want
> something like Hibernate Naming Strategies?

I hadn't thought about naming strategies that could be a great idea! It
would the best for everybody and it wouldn't impose some arbitrary name
transformation. It could be implementation as a simple macro:

    (with-naming-strategy #(string/replace ...)
       ...)

After rethinking about quoted identifiers, I realized they would probably
need an extra argument to escape the quotes found inside an identifier if
there are some.