I love you Phil.

On 04/25/2011 09:05 PM, Phil Hagelberg wrote:
So I just threw together a little tool to help with ns forms. I find
often they accumulate a bunch of cruft over time where you no longer
need a given :use or :require form. And sometimes you don't feel like
finding exactly where on the classpath a given class is. Or maybe
you're too lazy to type it; whatever. Slamhound helps with that.

(ns my.namespace
   "some doc string")

(defn -main [&  args]
   (pprint args)
   (io/copy (ByteArrayInputStream. (.getBytes "hello"))
            (first args)))

Look at that; all bare, missing all kinds of necessary stuff.
Disgraceful. Release the hound!

$ lein slamhound src/my/namespace.clj

(ns my.namespace
   "I have a doc string."
   (:use [clojure.pprint :only [pprint]])
   (:require [clojure.java.io :as io])
   (:import (java.io ByteArrayInputStream)))

Tada! (also featuring Emacs integration: M-x slamhound)

Enjoy: https://github.com/technomancy/slamhound

-Phil

--
Cheers,