FWIW, I'm hoping that Clojure Atlas[1] may be helpful to someone with
your objectives.  I've often found Chris Houser's class diagram[2]
helpful, especially in my "earlier days"; hopefully the Atlas will
make it even easier to see the correspondence between key concepts,
abstractions, and functions in Clojure and the JVM interfaces and
classes that implement them.

</self-promotion>

- Chas

[1] http://clojureatlas.com