you can set the source path in leiningen to be whatever you like. the
sample file is quite useful for finding these things out:

https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/blob/master/sample.project.clj

they key is :source-path. there is also a :java-source-path. cant say
i have ever used that, but it looks like what you want...