Paul,

I'm using ring, hiccup, compojure, and clutch (for my database
connectivity via CouchDB). I'm avoiding Sandbar, cause I can't figure
too much of it out anyways) at this point, at least.

I think the only thing I'm using compojure for is [GET POST ANY
defroutes].

I'm building the "core component" for a social network project due for
my j2ee class tomorrow. I'm STUCK cause I can't figure out
sessions. :P

I've got clutch to work, html rendering, can pick up params from forms
using ring's wrap-params, etc...  I just can't get all the pieces to
come together - by having a users logged in state STORED into a
session!

I've been trying to remove all the complicated stuff and only focus on
the basic stuff. I don't need to have a real world set up for this
project, I just need my project to work.

The last part I've got to do is build "restful" services to allow my
component to coordinate with my other team member's components.
I'ven't tried to do this, yet, but have several pages up; Doesn't
appear to be something that should be a problem (hopefully).

BUT, I DO REQUIRE A SESSION - Unless there's another way???

Thanks guys,

shree