Is there anyplace people post ideas of libraries/frameworks/functions
that would be nice to be implemented in clojure?
Sometimes I want to help the community but I don't know what to do (an
idea), what's already done (yeah, I know one can search github or ask
here but you can't be 100% sure it's not already implemented). Maybe a
wiki or something like that would do the job.

Thanks in advance,
Islon