Christopher Redinger <ch...@clojure.com> writes:

> = 0 Changes from 1.3 Alpha 6 to 1.3 Alpha 7 (05/13/2011)
>
>   [...]
>   * case now handles hash collisions (CLJ-426)

I've just updated my git master checkout, built it, and tried to use it
in my project.  But still I get a hash collision error:

  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No distinct mapping found
    at clojure.core$min_hash.invoke (core.clj:5805)

So it seems to me that CLJ-426 is not really fixed...

Bye,
Tassilo