Looks really awesome -- I've been waiting for this since I switched to
Clojure from CL!

I played around with it a bit, and there are a couple issues that
prevent it from being usable out of the box for me.

1.  The usual repl entry point is not used, and so, e.g., (set! *warn-
on-reflection* true) fails.

2.  I could not figure out a way to browse exception chains.
Typically the "real" stack trace for an exception is reached by
repeatedly calling .getCause on the exception until the innermost
exception is reached, but right now I can't see how to access causes
in the swank-clj debugger.  For example try:

(defn foo [x] (map - x))
(foo (for [x (range 10)] (if (= x 8) "foo" x)))

to see a useless stack trace (in 1.2).  I see a couple places in the
code that deal with causes, so maybe I'm just missing how to access
them?

If you want, I'm happy to help out on these.  Thanks for the great
work!

-Jason