Hi,

I have test cases ( clojure.test) . I use Maven for runing tests.
If I start it from Eclipse (clojure:test) it works fine but if I start it
from console (mvn clojure:test)
it complains that can not found Clojure's scripts on classpath.
I've got this :
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate
amsi/common/worker__init.class or amsi/common/worker.clj on classpath:

What is the best approach to solve this problem (easy way to add scripts to
classpath)?

Thaks

Zlaja