On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Meikel Brandmeyer <m...@kotka.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011 13:50:15 UTC+2 schrieb Ken Wesson:
>>
>> Isn't that site behind a paywall?
>
> And?

And, it's a bit of a bait-and-switch for someone to suggest it to
somebody without mentioning that fact. I, for one, absolutely hate it
if someone posts a seemingly helpful link and I click it and find
myself staring at a tollbooth instead of what was promised. I expect
MohanR likely would feel the same way. So I'd suggest that as a common
courtesy IF one is going to recommend such links at all then they
should be up-front about such matters and state it outright alongside
the link.

--
Protege: What is this seething mass of parentheses?!
Master: Your father's Lisp REPL. This is the language of a true