Apologies for a silly question, there must be a simple way to do this
from the repl, but I can't seem to find it…

Is there a way from the repl to view all available functions in the
library or namespace?

It often happens that I know a library contains functionality I seek,
but I don't yet know the name.  I realize that I can try to use the
Atlas url (which is awesome) or an IDE or check github, but it would
be really nice not to have to leave the repl.
In R I would do:  library(help=libname)

Thanks in advance,
Avram