I am extremely new to Emacs. Been a long time Vim user.

I have installed Clojurebox and am able to get it running easily. Can
someone help me with the following:

1. I have a leningen project that I am working with. I usually do a lein
repl in the project directory and all the jars in the lib path are
automatically added to the classpath of the REPL. How can I do the same
with clojurebox? Everytime I load a clojure file, I get exceptions
saying classes not found on classpath. Basically, I want the REPL in
clojurebox have the exact load behaviour of the lein repl.

2. How do I load a clojure file, compile it and then launch a REPL that
has the file loaded? So that I can exercise my functions in the REPL?

3. How do I change color scheme to a dark color scheme? I googled and
found the website ColorTheme (http://www.nongnu.org/color-theme/) but
the download link is broken:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/color-theme/

In short I am looking for very straightforward clear instructions for
someone who is brand new to emacs with clojurebox running
swank-clojure/slime/paredit.

-- Shoeb