Ok, so what you really want is not to change how your program
functions, but how your IDE/editor functions. That means what you
really want is not a clojure macro, but an emacs macro--you want to
extend the functionality of emacs to make your editing easier. The
clojure code you write is not going to achieve what you want (though
it may help you in learning how to write Emacs macros). I know enough
about elisp to customize it so that it throws error messages every
time I start it up, so I'll bow out here, but that's where you need to
go from here.

Cheers.

Mark