Leiningen, via maven, will handle your clojure dependencies for you, no need
to copy and paste any jar files.  Lein is actually the only thing you need
to install, and it will take care of everything else.

I think the easiest way to start learning about leiningen is reading the
readme and all of the tutorials (all of the *.md files) in the top level of
its git repository:

https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen