Hi Phil,

Yeah, I can load my actual code files on the IDEs repl but that is half of
the deal. No? ( sorry if it sounds to oppinionated).

Are we supposed to go outside the ide to the console and launch "lein run"
or is the a way to have the IntelliJ Leiningen plugin run the project ? ( I
am perfectly fine the command console, just thought there would be a more
integrated way).

How do you load your Leiningen created projects into intelliJ ? ( I mean the
actual steps) Do you create a new one and indicate the folder where the
generated code is or do an "import/open" project and select a .clj ?

I have the feeling I am missing something like there must be a nice way to
do this and that IntelliJ will understand the depencies, load clojure
mode... make dinner for me.

Deeply appreciate the help.

Best,
Vicente