Hi Tassilo,

Autodoc is usually the tool you want, I think. I'm the author of that
tool and I've been very busy on other stuff lately, so I haven't but
together a 1.3 release.

I'll try to get to that pretty soon so that you'll have something to
use. I don't know why one you built should fail, but I haven't tried
it myself. At first look, maybe it's the new numeric stuff or maybe it
still has a bad dependency chain in it's project.clj.

Tom