On 06/23/2011 11:25 PM, Phil Hagelberg wrote:
Aaron Bedra<aaron.be...@gmail.com>  writes:

Hah; I have been looking for people to test the new native deps support
in Leiningen for weeks. Where have you been? =)
My native deps problem is the one that I replied to on the list when
you asked for help.  It is not just including a native dep, but
actually building it.
Oh, I see; yes that's different. I'm interested in discussing that once
Leiningen 1.6 is released. I'd love to get some requirements as there
are very few open source projects that actually use native code and I
have never been in that position myself.

-Phil

I'm happy to run down the scenario that we've had and help put something together

--
Cheers,

Aaron Bedra
--