Note that it's still pretty immature - I started writing it last
weekend. It's tested fairly thoroughly, and I spent four or five days
hunting down the best performance I could, so it should be perfectly
usable. However, if you have any problems please let me know.

Especially, if you plan to dissoc a lot, that will degrade the
performance of seq, keys, etc. - anything that traverses in sorted
order will get a bit slower every time you dissoc. You can call
(compact m) to clean up the mess, but it's not documented yet; I
wasn't planning for anyone to start using it so soon.