Hi all,
can anybody help me, how to fix the following problem? I have a
function like this:

(defn set-config-value
  "sets a new value programatically to a config key"
  [value & tags]
  ;; set the new value and save the config file?
 ;;(zip/edit tags (zip/xml-zip(load-config)) value )

  ;; Save this config xml file with the changed xml content
  (ds/spit "./config/config-tst.xml"
    (with-out-str (lxml/emit (zip/root @config) :pad true)))

  )
How can I set a new  value to the element
=> (set-config-value 5 :test)                       ?
Thanks