Hi

I have been learning clojure for some time but am a bit stumped when
translating code with nested for loops.

Can someone help me to translate the following java code to clojure
elegantly:

The inputs are two arrays of type double of the same length -
dailyValues and totalValues. The output is the array contrib of the same
length.

        int n = dailyValues.length;

        for (int i = 0; i < n; i++)
        {
            sum = 1.0;
            for (int j = i + 1; j < n; j++)
            {
                sum *= (1.0 + (totalValues[j] / 100.0));
            }

            contrib[i] = sum * dailyValues[i];
        }

Many thanks for your help.