The process for getting code into Clojure's official libraries is the same as it is for the language. We work with patches submitted to JIRA (http://dev.clojure.org/jira) rather than github pull requests. It allows us to track things a little bit easier. We also require that all contributors sign the Clojure contributor agreement (referred to as the CA). I did a quick check and didn't see your name on the list. Please forgive me if I didn't search properly and you are already on there.

For this issue in particular, it will probably be easiest to just let Stuart fix things up quickly. If you are interested in contributing in the future I encourage you to get your CA in and sign up for an account on JIRA. Make sure not to send your CA certified or require a signature as it will most likely bounce back to you.

Cheers,

Aaron Bedra
--
Clojure/core