I'm trying to use Clojure in the .NET world.  I've got the binary
distribution downloaded, and this VS plugin

http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/fb895809-2ae0-48aa-8a96-3c0d5b8e1fdc/

installed.  I'm trying to build my first "Hello World" executable.
However, when I try to run I get he following error:

Could not resolve this reference.  Could not locate the assembly
"Clojure, Version=1.0.0.0... " Check to make sure the assembly exists
on disk.  If this reference required by your code, you may get
compilation errors.

I'm a totally .NET noob, so any insight would be great.

Thanks,
Sean