Maven will give you this list of instructions if you just add a
dependency to project.clj, and it can't find the required artifact. So
write your project.clj as though your external jars were available to
maven, and then maven will tell you how to make it available. It's the
same as Mark's suggestion, but imo easier to reproduce yourself than
saving a bookmark to Mark's answer.