Thanks Tamreen. Your solution will have to be wrapped in another vec
call. I will use Miekel's:

   (reduce into [] (repeat n xs)).

________________________________

From: clojure@googlegroups.com [mailto:clojure@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tamreen Khan
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:02 AM
To: clojure@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Repeating a vector n times

Damn, Meikel's solution is better, I was thinking:

(apply concat (repeat n xs))

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Bhinderwala, Shoeb
<sabhinderw...@wellington.com> wrote:

I have to write a function that will take a vector as input, repeat the
elements multiple times and return back a single vector of the repeated
items. I came up with the following but am wondering if there is a
better or simpler way to write this:

(def xs ["a" "b" "c"])

(defn repeat-vec-n

  [xs n]