Hello.

Thank you for giving your opinion, Rasmus.

Indeed, (doc doc) says, "I am for a var or special form."

However, according to (source doc), there is some code for namespace,
and this code won't be used since (ns-resolve) breaks its promise.
Moreover, with 1.2.1, (doc) uses (print-namespace-doc) internally!

And... I hesitate to say but... (print-namespace-doc) seems to be
removed in 1.3.
So I think we also should update docstring of (doc), right?

Thanks.

--
Name:  OGINO Masanori (荻野 雅紀)
E-mail: masanori.og...@gmail.com