Hi,

I work on a project that's heavy on the Java interop. I've been
working through it trying to eliminate reflection (I'd like to build
unsigned applets). Anyway, I haven't been able to eliminate the
reflection warning on paintComponent in this example:

(set! *warn-on-reflection* true)
(proxy [javax.swing.JPanel] []
  (paintComponent [#^java.awt.Graphics g]
    (proxy-super paintComponent g)
    (.fillRect g 100 100 10 10)))

It's also been brought up on StackOverflow here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1524614/how-do-i-typehint-away-this-reflection-warning

I've tried it on Clojure 1.2.0 and 1.3.0-beta1.

Is there any non-AOT way to do this? Is this considered a bug or a feature? :)

Thanks!

Dave