The stack trace shows:

Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot recur
across try
       at clojure.lang.Compiler$RecurExpr$Parser.parse(Compiler.java:6045)

This looks like an incompatibility between your code (or something
you're using) and Clojure 1.3.0. You can't have recur inside try - see
http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-31 - sounds like it was allowed
in 1.2 but didn't work properly so now it's been disallowed?

I notice that your project file refers to old contrib 1.2.0 - that
won't run on Clojure 1.3.0 as far as I can tell (I had to update
CongoMongo because of 1.3.0 compatibility problems that seemed to stem
from contrib 1.2.0). You might try:

[org.clojure.contrib/standalone "1.3.0-SNAPSHOT"]

instead but at this point you might need to start looking at the new
contrib libraries and migrating to those:

http://dev.clojure.org/display/design/Contrib+Library+Names

HTH,
Sean