Hi,
I'm clear on what I want ;) (something new to me), but I'm not clear on how
to get there. I'd like to compare str1 and str2, if at least one of the
letters in str1 is in str2. I'm thinking that if I can convert str1 and str2
to sets, then I can use the set intersection operation. It probably doesn't
matter here if the sets contain characters or symbols?
Tuba