Depending on what you want to know about lisp I would recommend:

Learning lisp: Practical Common Lisp

  This is an excellent text for people who are Java programmers.

Really learning lisp: Let Over Lambda

  This will give you ways to think about Lambda as the
  fundamental mechanism. Let is just Lambda binding.
  Let over Lambda gives shared local variable scope.
  Lambda over Let over Lambda gives objects, etc.

Really, really learning lisp: Lisp In Small Pieces

  This literate document walks you through the real
  internals of a lisp system using the actual executable
  code of the interpreter and compiler. The beauty of this
  book is that you can read the source code like a novel.

Learning Clojure: Clojure in Small Pieces

  Ok, this is my attempt to mimic Lisp In Small Pieces
  for Clojure. It would be great if people would contribute
  chapters for understanding the internals of Clojure. We
  would then have a book that could be read like a novel
  which would allow people to fully understand Clojure.

  The CISP book includes a complete Clojure source code
  distribution. By following the instructions you can
  automatically generate a running Clojure REPL and a
  PDF containing the explanation (such as it is so far).
  http://daly.literatesoftware.com/clojure.pdf (pdf doc)
  http://daly.literatesoftware.com/clojure.pamphlet (pdf source)

Tim Daly