(def accumail-url-keys ["CA", "STREET", "STREET2", "CITY", "STATE",
"ZIP", "YR", "BILL_NO", BILL_TYPE"])

(defn ret-params
    "Generates all q-parameters and returns them in a vector of
vectors."
    [all-csv-rows]
    (let [param-vec [[]] ]
        (doseq [one-full-csv-row all-csv-rows]
            (let [accumail-csv-row one-full-csv-row
                  q-param (zipmap accumail-url-keys accumail-csv-row)
                  accu-q-param (first (rest (split-at 3 q-param)))
                  billing-param (first (split-at 3 q-param))]
                (conj param-vec accu-q-param billing-param)))
         param-vec))

I combine some internal data with each vector returned from clojure-
csv's parse-csv. I want to return all that in a new vector of vectors,
but param-vec is empty. What am I doing wrong?

tnx
cmn