I'm experimenting with ClojureScript on Windows.  After applying the patch
kindly provided by pmbauer in this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/clojure/kObCK4Ik3tY/discussion

... I was able to get as far as compiling the nodehello.cljs example code
from the Quick Start guide.  However, when I tried to run the resulting .js
file using Node, I got the following error:

node.js:195
        throw e; // process.nextTick error, or 'error' event on first tick
              ^
GetConsoleTitleW: The access code is invalid.
TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\clojurescript\nodehello.js:14:382)
    at Module._compile (module.js:420:26)
    at Object..js (module.js:459:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:335:31)
    at Function._load (module.js:294:12)
    at Array.<anonymous> (module.js:479:10)
    at EventEmitter._tickCallback (node.js:187:26)

The same error was encountered with both the 0.5.2 and 0.5.1 Windows
binaries from http://nodejs.org/dist/.  A similar error was thrown when I
tried the 0.4.9 and 0.4.8 binaries from http://node-js.prcn.co.cc/:

node.js:134
        throw e; // process.nextTick error, or 'error' event on first tick
        ^
WideCharToMultiByte: The data area passed to a system call is too small.
TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined
    at Object.<anonymous> (/cygdrive/c/clojurescript/nodehello.js:14:382)
    at Module._compile (module.js:402:26)
    at Object..js (module.js:408:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:334:31)
    at Function._load (module.js:293:12)
    at Array.<anonymous> (module.js:421:10)
    at EventEmitter._tickCallback (node.js:126:26)

Has anyone had success using ClojureScript with Node.js, either on Windows
or otherwise?