Perhaps I should've just looked for a blog about knitting or cupcakes
and posted what I did here about clojure/clojurescript in it. That way
you fine folks won't get to read it, eventhough no one here is obliged
in any way to read my posts or any in this thread. Yeah, definitely,
that way I might've made sure that I didn't "incite" any "controversy"
or "ruffle" any "feathers"; god forbid that should ever be done here.
I ask, what is it that I did other than "seriously inquire about the
rationale"?! I don't see me making any jokes and I don't see me doing
anything other than ""seriously inquire about the rationale". I'm
sorry, but if you fine folks choose to blind and deafen yourself to my
"seriuos inquiry about the rationale" and call me a "troll" for it,
then there's a big wide merciless world out there that'll find it
absolutely ridiculous for Rich Hickey to rail against classes and
inheritance on and on and then favor a library and post a link titled
"inheritance" that argues for hoisting a pseudoclassical version of it
upon a language that tries to be functional as proof that it is
advantageous. Perhaps clojure itself should have classes and
inheritance and Rich should instead of apologizing for having once
taught it to people apologize for teaching them clojure.

Fine, I am done with this (-> back to scala); I have better things to
do than being called a "troll". "ignore" me all you want, if that's
how you want it then it the world out there will "ignore" you.

(ps. what's quotes below mischaracterizes what my psots)