On Aug 3, 2011, at 7:32 PM, Base wrote:

> I hope not, because I would *love* that!

+1 for the sake of the community.

AFAIK Google Closure operates under the Apache License 2.0. I am not personally
aware of any conflicts that would arise from the dependencies ClojureScript
requires, but I am not a lawyer or a license guru so I must defer to someone
more familiar with the nuances of all the licenses involved.

With that said, I am happy to see your post Laurent. The work you've done with
CCW is not only impressive, but great for the health of the Clojure community
in general. I hope you will not be deterred in your effort to make working with
ClojureScript on Windows as painless as possible.

Bon Chance,
Devin