On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 11:04 PM, jaime <xiejianm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, I just want to learn using databases in Clojure, can you
> suggest where to start? by looking at source code of clojure.java.jdbc/
> clojure.contrib.sql or there's some tutorial/document that I can start
> with?

The tests in c.j.j are probably the closest to examples of use (in the
test_jdbc.clj file).

Then there's the autodoc: http://clojure.github.com/java.jdbc/ (it's a
little out of date - I need to nudge Tom about that - and there are some
formatting problems in the related docs).

You might also consider Chas Emerick's book Clojure Programming, available
in rough cuts, which has a whole chapter on database access in Clojure.

An upcoming 2nd edition of Programming Clojure will also cover database
access in Clojure. Not sure when the early access versions of that will be
available.

I'm also happy to chat with you about this off-list since I maintain c.j.j
these days - s...@corfield.org.
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://www.getrailo.com/