Thanks from me as well. This very question was my very next challenge.

I would like to reuse Clojure functions from ClojureScript to achieve
consistent back- and front-end password quality validation.

One potential wrinkle may be the issue of the size of the bloom filter I'm
using for the dictionary word-check (built around Kyle Burton's clj-bloom
code). Presumably I'll be able to encode and transmit the computed hash
table and common check functions to the browser, but it will be interesting
to see if it can be made more practical (with future developments taken into
consideration) than simply falling back to AJAX.

Regards,
Paul