Hi everyone,
i just read this series of posts about riak core
https://github.com/rzezeski/try-try-try.

I liked it (because i did a lot Erlang recently) and wanted to have a
similar thing in clojure.

So i started, although i know i would need years to build such a
system on my own, but a gen_server would be nice ;).

Here is my first approach to a fsm:

git repo: https://github.com/rixmann/gen_fsm
clojars: [org.clojars.owl/gen_fsm "0.1-BETA"]

If you are interested please tell me what to do better or
contribute :-).

Greetings,
Ole