Hi,
I'm trying to write a function which creates file twice as big
compared to the original file by simply duplicating its content.

It looks like in the for loop I can't even read the first line
although I'm using with-open. Can you tell me what am I doing wrong?

(defn duplicate-file-data [file-path]
  (with-open [reader (clojure.java.io/reader file-path)
              writer (clojure.java.io/writer (str file-path 2) :append
true)]
                               (for [line (line-seq reader)
                                     :let [line-count (count(line-seq
reader))