I've been exchanging emails and software packages back and forth with
ibdknox who has been trying to help, and the whole thing is really
weird. I've done my tests on two different computers (both running
Ubuntu Natty 11.04 x64), and I get the exact same error on both.
ibdknox is testing on his side. I've sent him my compiled packages,
which fails in the same way on his side (on a Mac OSX), but which work
when he simply does "rm -rf resources && lein clean && lein run". He
has sent me his packages, which work when I run them precompiled, but
fail like my initial report when I rebuild his stuff with the same
commands.

java -version on my side outputs:

java version "1.6.0_26"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.1-b02, mixed mode)

I'm not sure which version ibdknox runs, but normally Mac OSX is
lagging as far as java releases go.

Anyway, if somebody else not on Mac OSX, or preferrably somebody with
access to both Linux and OSX, could give it a try, it would be
appreciated. Remember to remove the resources directory to force
recompilation of the clojurescript file (cljs) on startup.

ibdknox' compiled package which works can be downloaded from my server
on:

http://kjeldahl.net/myapp.zip

Thanks,

Marius K.