Hi there,

I just thought I'd announce quite a significant update to osc-clj. This is the
first release that can claim to have full support for the OSC spec:

http://opensoundcontrol.org/spec-1_0

The major new features are as follows:

* Support for the timely dispatch of bundles scheduled for the future (using
at-at)
* Full support for OSC pattern matching (allowing incoming messages to match
against multiple handler 'methods'
* Support for zeroconf - when you create a server, you can pass a string as an
optional param which will be automatically registered with zeroconf when you
explicitly turn it on with (zero-conf-on).

So, if you're interested with working with new-school instruments/interfaces
such as TouchOSC, grab a copy of osc-clj and happy hacking!

https://github.com/overtone/osc-clj/

Sam

---
http://sam.aaron.name